Los Angeles, CA (January 23, 2018) — Tone Shifter Mega (TS Mega) is two accessories in one: a guitar pedal-style
MIDI controller and a studio quality audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC. With the Tone Shifter Mega audio interface, guitar player can transform their iPhone/iPad, computer into a powerful guitar amp and effects rig, and control their favorite guitar APP or software on stage and in the studio with the foot switches.
Armed with 192kHz/24-bit audio quality and innovative connectivity, the Tone Shifter Mega aims to be a flexible solution for guitar players to record or play live with the incredible software or APP such as Bias, JamUp, Garageband and so on. TS Mega adopts a high-performance audio codec that can realize 192kHz/24-bit sampling. The dynamic range can reach 112 dB and the THD+N can be as low as -100dB.
TS Mega has eight foot switches and two expression pedal jacks. TS Mega will send out MIDI CC signal to control the software effect while guitar player stomping the foot switches. TS Mega can also work as USB MIDI controller or Stand alone MIDI controller. TS Mega has some default Host Configuration for popular software or racks such as Bias FX, JamUp, KPA, AXE. The users can also custom assign the foot switch in the learning mode. Two expression pedal jacks to control wah, volume or other effects at the same time.
TS Mega has L Input for guitar/bass, R Input for dynamic microphone and one XLR Input for condenser microphone. The L Input has integrated an analog guitar boost module, the module helps to improve the tone of guitar. The R Input is designed for dynamic microphone. The XLR Input is perfect for condenser microphone. It can provide 12V low noise phantom power for the condenser microphone.
TS Mega has fully balanced L and R Output and one XLR Output. Besides TS Mega has integrated 200mW earphone amplifier for earphone output. So guitar player can easy monitor by avoiding annoying neighbor or family.
Tone Shifter Mega can be powered by all. No batteries or external power required for any of the above features. To charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (or reduce power consumption for compatible Android devices) while you play, add a standard mobile phone adapter for power supply.
- 192kHz / 24bit audio interface and guitar-pedal- style controller
- 112 dB Dynamic Range; Lowest -100 dB THD + N
- USB MIDI controller / Stand alone MIDI controller
- 8 foot switches with easy-to- use Host configuration
- Integrated 200mW Hi-Fi earphone amplifier
- Low noise phantom power for condenser microphone Input(Dynamic microphone compatible)
- Two Expression pedal jacks to control Wah, volume, or other effects
- Integrated analog guitar input booster module
- Fully balanced L and R outputs and one XLR Output
- Device powered; To charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while you play, add a standard mobile phone adaptor for power supply
TS Mega will mass production by the end of the first quarter in 2018. Melo Audio will update the progress weekly. If you are interested in this product, visit their NAMM Booth(1828 Hall E) and have a try on site.
For more information: